Fast Response, Access, and Care for Work-Related Injuries
South Florida Orthopaedics is a leader in diagnosing and treating work-related injuries. Our team of skilled physicians utilizes the most advanced techniques for shorter recovery times and faster healing and focuses on getting injured employees back to work as quickly as possible.
Our workers’ compensation services include:
- Prompt evaluation and treatment of work-related injuries
- Timely response to referring physicians
- Comprehensive work status reports
- Development of work restrictions and light duty assignments
- Independent medical evaluations (IME)
Our medical staff provides comprehensive medical care to the injured worker, keeping the employer, insurer and case manager apprised of the treatment plan, progress and status along the way.
Independent Medical Evaluations (IMEs)
Whether work-related or not, IMEs are a critical step in determining return-to-work status; and they can also be an integral component of workers’ compensation and accident/slip and fall lawsuits. Our specialists work hand-in-hand with insurance providers, employers and patients to create a simple, streamlined process for all involved parties.
Our IME program features:
- General orthopedic and sub-specialties
- Convenient scheduling
- Timely transcribed reports