South Florida Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine continues to closely monitor the CDC’s COVID-19 guidelines to ensure the safety of our patients and our staff. We remain open to support the medical needs of our community and patients.
Our exceptionally trained staff, as well as COVID-19 protocols provide for your care safely at this time:
- We kindly ask patients to call to reschedule your appointment if they are not feeling well or display symptoms such as cough, congestion, fever, etc.
- For your safety and ours, please wear protective masks at the time of your visit.
- If accompanying a patient into the appointment is necessary, we ask this be limited to one designated person.
- Non-essential family members and visitors are asked to remain in their vehicle during the patient’s appointment.
- Our staff has increased the disinfection of areas, surfaces, and objects throughout our office, in addition to our routine disinfection process after each patient.
- Our staff is staying at home if they are not feeling well or display symptoms such as cough, congestion, fever, etc.
- Our Ortho Injury Walk-in Clinic is a good way to avoid the E.R. if you require care for an orthopaedic injury or acute pain. Our Walk-in Clinic provides treatment of sprains, strains, fractures, falls, back/neck pain, sports injuries, splinting/bracing, swollen/painful joints, and tendon/ligament damage. On-site X-ray is available.
We trust that our physicians, staff, and patients will use their best judgment to help ensure that we all remain safe.